Rather than citing books and other references on posts and pages, I’ll link the citations to this page. I’ll also include some of my favorite books, magazines, and links. This page will grow as I go along so please feel free to check back occasionally.
Art, Fiber Art, Creativity, etc.
- Lawrence, Robyn Griggs. (2011). Wabi-Sabi: Finding the Beauty and Peace in Ordinary Things. Mother Earth News (Feb/March 2011 issue). Topeka, KS: Ogden
- Strick, Candace Eisner. (2003). The Quilter’s Quick Reference Guide. Woodinville, WA: Martingale
- Quilting Arts Magazine. Ft. Collins, CO: F+W Media www.quiltingdaily.com
Gardening, Farming, Greenhouses, etc.
- Ashworth, Suzanne. (2002) Seed to Seed: Seed Saving and Growing Techniques for Vegetable Gardeners. Decorah, IA: Seed Savers Exchange
- Coleman, Eliot. (1999). Four-Season Harvest. White River Junction, VT: Chelsea Green
- Damrosch, Barbara. (1988). The Garden Primer. New York, NY: Workman
- Mother Earth News. Topeka, KS: Ogden www.MotherEarthNews.com
Spirituality, Philosophy, Psychology, Science, etc.
- Ban Breathnach, Sarah. (1995). Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy. New York, NY: Warner Books, Inc.
- Das, Surya. (1997). Awakening the Buddha Within: Eight Steps to Enlightenment: Tibetan Wisdom for the Western World. New York, NY: Broadway Books
- Huxley, Aldous. (1945). The Perennial Philosophy. New York, NY: Harper & Row
- Innes, Sky Shayne. (2003). Love’s Alchemy: Extraordinary Awareness for Extraordinary Living. Heartfelt Publishing
- L/L Research. www.llresearch.org
- Mitchell, Stephen. (1991) The Gospel According to Jesus: A New Translation and Guide to His Essential Teachings for Believers and Unbelievers. New York, NY: HarperCollins
- Rodegast, Pat, Stanton, Judith, Compilers. (1985). Emmanuel’s Book. Weston, CT. Friends’ Press
- Wilber, Ken. (2004). The Simple Feeling of Being. Boston & London: Shambala
- Wilber, Ken. (1999). One Taste: The Journals of Ken Wilber. Boston & London: Shambala